Need a little help from facebook users

danc

Last summer I attended one of the largest country music festivals in the USA. WeFest in Detroit Lakes Minnesota. What a great time!! Anyways, there's a photo contest from last summers concert and first place is VIP tickets to next years event. I entered a photo and was put in the running for the contest. If you can find the time, and if you think my photo is worthy, I'd appreciate a "like".

You can view all of the entries Here

And you can view and "like" my photo HERE

Thanks all for reading this. Your "like" would be appreciated.

Oh. And the photo is of CMA award winners Little Big Town.

Done!!!!

Even though I would rather scratch my eyes out with a rusty nail than listen to country music!!!!! :blink::tease: :tease:

Thanks Bud. And for the record, I'd rather scratch my eyes out with a rusty nail than to catch a Pike. It's all good and I appreciate the like. :thumbsup_anim:

Liked it for you Dan. I attended WeFest in South Dakota in 1995. From what I remember.........I had a great time. Tim McGraw announced his engagement to Faith Hill live on centre stage that night.

Close Nipfisher, but WeFest has always been in MN. 30 miles east of the Dakotas. Thanks for the like Bud. :thumbsup_anim:

Close Nipfisher, but WeFest has always been in MN. 30 miles east of the Dakotas. Thanks for the like Bud. :thumbsup_anim:

I spoke with a buddy that I went with and we travelled to South Dakota for a day to see a buddy of his then back to WeFest. I really was a blurrrr of a trip.