New York State fishing license

bassinator

Yup.

Are you sure a first timer can purchase online? I thought you can only renew online? Could be wrong. Or is it you can purchase online but have to wait for it to be mailed to you and you can't print it off. I thought there was some hiccup. My memory gets worse and worse every year.

Edited by super dave

Are you sure a first timer can purchase online? I thought you can only renew online? Could be wrong. Or is it you can purchase online but have to wait for it to be mailed to you and you can't print it off. I thought there was some hiccup. My memory gets worse and worse every year.

I think all you have to do is register on the DECALS site if you don't have a old NYS license to use. Then you should be able to get one online, even as a first timer.

Yea anyone can do it , I've had friends that just buy the day license online and print it off , if you have a phone with email they send you your invoice and license # so if you misplaced the print off you could bring all the info up on your phone , also you can just write the number down the CO can call that number in to verify a valid license