tires

outllaw

I have BF all terrains on my truck... I think thats the ones your asking about...

Love em.... They're at 80,000-90,000 right now and looking like ill hit 110,000 or more...

They handle snow fairly well... Offroad they're great... I don't notice any noise but the mud terrains sure hummmmm....

And they look pretty cool too...lol

over rated and over priced IMO. i had them before and prefer the firestone destination a/ts i have on now (which were cheaper to boot)

have a look at tirerack.com for comparisons/reviews of all tires.

Michelin LTX best truck tire IMO. Goodyear wranglers are also great

I have Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors on my truck and have been very happy with them. Great winter traction and fairly quiet considering the agressive tread pattern.

Had the Goodrich TA's on my old Ford Bronco and they were pretty decent tires too.

My tire guy here in Yellowknife says the Toyo's are the best AT tire out there.

They will probably be my next set. ;)

I have Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors on my truck and have been very happy with them. Great winter traction and fairly quiet considering the agressive tread pattern.

Had the Goodrich TA's on my old Ford Bronco and they were pretty decent tires too.

My tire guy here in Yellowknife says the Toyo's are the best AT tire out there.

They will probably be my next set. ;)

Lol obviously you haven't run Yokohama's. I ran Toyos on a Pathfinder (two sets) a Frontier and xtrail. I switched for two reasons one was traction, the other was overal look and drivability in heavy mud. but that's jmo

Toyo Open Country AT would be another great choice.

Outstanding treadwear and traction but significantly harder on gas.

I drove from London to Ottawa at 19.x mpg on Michelin LTX, had new Toyo's installed and returned the next day at 16.x mpg. The only reason I switched to the OC's was a huge discount. (overstock at my cousin's shop)

I still run them on my Suburban (winter vehicle)

I've used MANY light truck brands over the years and I would say without doubt, the Michelin LTX is the best:

- high mileage

- low rolling resistance (fuel economy)

- low noise

- comfort

- outstanding wet performance

- excellent dry performance

- very good snow/ice performance

- adequate light off-road performance

If price was a concern, I wouldn't hesitate to use;

- BFG AT/KO

- Toyo OC

I will avoid at any price;

- Cooper Discoverer

- Firestone Destination

- Goodyear Wrangler

I have the BFG A/T on my toyota pick up , very good tire for off roading (tough as nails) and they wear very good , I have at least

75,000 km on them.I don't find them too noisey either ! The only down fall to them is that they are not the best in snow/slush .

Just installed goodyear duratraks for around 1100 on my B4000. A bit more noise than my old wrangler AT's, but 100 times better in wet and mud (not 3 feet of mud though haha)

I'm actually happy with the wranglers for hwy driving. 80 000kms with over 50 percent tread remaining. They'll be back on next summer. Brutal in wet weather though