Streaming race coverage of Tallagega?

tb4me

Does your sister have a cat?

Take a laser pointer and draw circles on the floor!

:P

Awesome..I would gladly for just about any other race but Dega has the cat beat hands down.. Go Blue Deuce baby!

record it

Terry great idea....However this is a soft spot for me big time..I bought a LG PVR for that purpose only....Now for some reason, since upgrading to HD it will only record for about 2 hours then I get a thing that pops up that says record blocking signals detected...Then the screen goes black....LG wont do anything about it..Says its my shaw provider....

Terry great idea....However this is a soft spot for me big time..I bought a LG PVR for that purpose only....Now for some reason, since upgrading to HD it will only record for about 2 hours then I get a thing that pops up that says record blocking signals detected...Then the screen goes black....LG wont do anything about it..Says its my shaw provider....

that sucks

can you do a manual record and set it to record it in 1.5 hour segments

Edited by Terry

Wonder why it let's you go to the 2 hour mark?.