Bows

I apologize for not introducing myself, certainly like most on this board I'm a fishing fanatic and outdoorsman. Thanks to those who provided positive feedback ... much appreciated.

Tight lines ...

Hey there again, sorry for that reply, its just being new its always a good practice to introduce yourself...no harm no foul.....Welcome :good:

Hello , Nice to meet you, and welcome ..... thank you for the introduction and little about yourself.....what is a paris ??? :wallbash:

Funny I don't recall you making a introduction in your first few post. It wasn't't until someone made a post about it. I do recall you making a lot of useless poll threads though.

Keep up the good work there.

Alright, enough of the snottiness, everyone here was new at one time. Not everyone introduced themselves before jumping in, myself included (way back when).

It's not a prerequisite but it does help, as for the negative comments I've read on various posts today, I'd expect or at least hope for better from the members here. whistling.gif

I spose there's folks that think about joining this board, then read replies like those posted above, and move on to other boards.

You are right Lew. Back many years ago there was a different helpful spirit here, Now...

Go and find out then DON'T let all of us know....

Useless, cool hero comment.

FWIW, I wouldn't think there'll be many fish that high up yet, it's early and we haven't had much rain. I fished that area this same weekend last year (when conditions were more favourable) and didn't see any signs of fish let alone catch any.

That said, it's probably worth a go - check the regs before you do though, Paris to upstream of Brantford Conservation Area is artificials only.

Go and find out then DON'T let all of us know....

Useless, cool hero comment.

Kemper is right though... There's no need to go bang a few fish then come here and spill the beans about it because you want a little internet stardom. Keep it under your hat and enjoy your little secret for as long as it lasts...