Andrew Grant

I won't be signing but I will be sending an email to my MP as well as Mr. Gravelle, the "environment" minister.

Personally I only go crown land camping, but if I had a trailer and lived near Timmins (and other affcted areas) I wouldn't be too happy about this.

signed! Come on chad, if you're going through the work then at least throw your vote in there!

Edit:now shared as well!

I assume that online petitions don't hold all that much weight in gubbermint since its fairly easy to dismiss them as being not properly conducted. An email to an MP isn't worth all that much either, but it has a better chance of making a meaningful representation. A letter or a call are of course the best methods. Plus, these kind of websites almost always collect your information and use it for marketing purposes.

Just search "email your MPP" and flip him a quick one... An email that is hahaha

I assume that online petitions don't hold all that much weight in gubbermint since its fairly easy to dismiss them as being not properly conducted. An email to an MP isn't worth all that much either, but it has a better chance of making a meaningful representation. A letter or a call are of course the best methods. Plus, these kind of websites almost always collect your information and use it for marketing purposes.

Just search "email your MPP" and flip him a quick one... An email that is hahaha

Be suprised if you get anything more then a form letter from your MP. I've gotten them from Bev Oda. She has since lost my support and that of family/friends I share this experience with.

I'd be happy with a "I understand your concern, but I just do not have the time to care enough about our angling and hunting heritage"

Edited by Harrison