Tuesday funny!

tb4me

Im having one of the worst weeks in months and its only tuesday.. I read this and btoke out into laughter..Thought id share with ya all..Enjoy!

It was Saturday morning as Wayne, an avid hunter, woke up raring to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down

to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, and to his surprise he finds his wife, Alice, sitting there, fully dressed in camouflage.

Wayne asks her, "What are you up to?"

Alice smiles, "I'm going hunting with you!"

Jake, though he had many reservations about this, reluctantly decides to take her along.

Three hours later they arrive at a game preserve just outside of San Marcos, Texas.

Wayne sets his lovely wife safely up in the tree stand and tells her, "If you see a deer, take careful aim on it and I'll

come running back as soon as I hear the shot."

Wayne walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Alice couldn't bag an elephant - much less a deer.

Not 10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an array of gunshots. Quickly, Wayne starts running back.

As Wayne gets closer to her stand, he hears Alice screaming, "Get away from my deer!"

Confused and frightened, Wayne races faster towards his screaming wife. And again he hears her yell, "Get away from my deer!" followed by another volley of gunfire!

Now within sight of where he had left his wife, Wayne is surprised to see a Texas game warden with his hands high in the air.

The game warden, obviously distraught, yelled, "Okay, okay, lady! You can have your 'deer!' Just let me get my saddle off it!"