Ho Hummin' About LSC

Moosebunk

With an 8 day stretch off work nearing end of October I've been considering a road trip out of Ottawa if I can scrounge up a car and boat mate to come along. It's great Quinte time to have for then, but with the recent reports from LSC and some solid ones last year too, a fish more rare to the Lund might be a worthy chase. LSC seems to have different options for how to fish muskie, and good numbers of fish too. Not fully sure if I'll go and may even look harder at options on the Ottawa or Larry, but again, been thinking about it as an option.

So I guess I'm curious about launch info, reputable and safe places to stay with the boat nearer to the launches, and weather to watch out for making for poor or blown fishing, and a few lure patterns wouldn't hurt either.

Links to local sites for info, reports, PM's, anything welcome.

Thanks.

Bunk.

Haven't been fishing on the lake from a boat, but used to live in the area. I think a lot of the water access is in the town of Mitchell's Bay.

There is also Deerbrook Marina in St.Joachim, Cove Marina in Lighthouse Cove and Belle River Marina in Lakeshore.

Have a good one!

Edited by FishLogic