Recommend a Decent Bib Pant Rain Suit

Dutch

I have been out on the lake in some serious rain this year and my Wetskins Jacket and Pants don't cut it.

Please let me know about some good rain suits with bib overalls/pants that will keep me relatively dry in 20 k.m. winds in the pouring rain.

Would like to have them for duty in Spring, Summer and Fall if possible. Or is it better to get different suits?

I have been out on the lake in some serious rain this year and my Wetskins Jacket and Pants don't cut it.

Please let me know about some good rain suits with bib overalls/pants that will keep me relatively dry in 20 k.m. winds in the pouring rain.

Would like to have them for duty in Spring, Summer and Fall if possible. Or is it better to get different suits?

I just ordered the Shimano Dryfender 3T coat and bibs for myself.

BPS Pro Qualifier.

I use mine year round, It's the only gear i wear Ice fishing. I take out the liner for Spring Summer and Fall. They have made them with new material this year. I am field testing it now and so far so good. I had to buy a new set as my last ones gave up the ghost after 5 years of use. They were washed so many time the outer shell was no longer water repellant! To me, I have not found anything remotely as good of product as the Pro Qualifiers.

The BPS 100MPH is great. The BPS pro qualifier is the bext model down and is excellant. I own it. The simms rainsuit is an amazing suit, I know several guys that own it and they have nothing but praise for it. The shimano dryfender suit has had lots of good reviews and I know a few guys who own it and love it. But they have pants with suspenders u can attach, not actual bibs

The simms rainsuit is an amazing suit, I know several guys that own it and they have nothing but praise for it.

This is by far the best suit currently on the market imo, although very pricy.

SAIL currently has them marked down to $600, regularly $900.

I think I'm gonna buy two of them. :)