NF--- Pool hall in Hamilton?

hawk-eye

Anyone know the Hamilton area well enough to point me towards a decent pool hall/sports bar? Ill be in the area on the weekend to please the wife visiting her sister so I wanna take off with my brother in law and shoot some pool or something. Shuffelboard table would be good too.

Thanks Guys.

Edited by hawk-eye

Thanks....I tried that before I made this post. Lots of places listed there but no info about them. Would like to find a hall with a shuffleboard table, these can be hard to come across. Just hoping someone here may know of one.

Main Billiard Lounge at 1101 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8M 1N7 (905) 545-4155. Not sure if they have the shuffleboard table. Its been a while since I have been there, but I'm pretty sure they sell beer in there too. You might see some punks there given the area. Keep your mouth shut and don't stare and all will be well. Enjoy.

Edited by Fish4Eyes

Stay on top of the mountain......whistling.gif

Doesn't matter where you are in Hamilton, there are idiots everywhere.

Taken from the most recent Police Blotter...

Upper James St. near the westbound Linc on ramp

Sept. 15: Police were called to Celebrity Billiards for a fight at 1:30 a.m. Several people outside were injured. No one would speak to police. The investigation is ongoing.

Spiel there are good people here. I was just stating that the scum don't just stay down town lol.

Sinclair there is lots of scum from Barton St up to king and all the way to Centennial. And all on the Mountain. It is just a dirty looking area that has lots of street donkeys in the area you mention. There is just as high of chanve getting jump down there as there is by the St. Joseph walk-in clinic.

I know from experience lol. Walking home at 12am alone wasn't a good idea lol.

Are you guys serious?? Hamilton is not that bad...lol I 've lived here my whole life...31 years...grew up in the north end and east end..main billiards is probably the best pool hall in town I have been going there for more than 15 years ..it has the best tables and good people I know the owners and the don't put up with Bull or let stupid people go there..

Sinclair there is lots of scum from Barton St up to king and all the way to Centennial. And all on the Mountain. It is just a dirty looking area that has lots of street donkeys in the area you mention. There is just as high of chanve getting jump down there as there is by the St. Joseph walk-in clinic.

Seeing as we both live in the creek, you would have to agree the "Junkieville" border begins west of Lake Ave.

I've lived in this city all my life, walked around all parts of it at all hours of the day and night, and never been scared or worried. Ever. The only time I was ever threatened was when a guy pulled a knife on me, at a pool hall coincidentally, down in Stoney Creek... Just sayin...

Seeing as we both live in the creek, you would have to agree the "Junkieville" border begins west of Lake Ave.

For the most part Stoney Creek looks nicer but there are nice spot down town and on the mountain. As I said though there is scum all over.

Just don't walk alone late at night or be a loud mouth and nothing will likely happen.

I would rather walk hamilton at night then certain areas of toronto lol.

Edited by Live2fish85

I was just looking at google maps...

It's been a while since I've been in the area, but Centre Mall has never looked cleaner! laugh.gif

Centre mall is alot better now. They have cleaned it up a ton and put lots of money into there.

I think you need to learn the real areas that are nasty. Go check out Jackson Square at mid night.

Edited by Live2fish85