Brook Trout Nirvanna: Fishing The Sutton River

solopaddler

This report is both fascinating and amazing on so many levels. Legendary in fact! clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif The writing is stellar as you take us with you on this crazy adventure.

It felt as if we could feel the riffles on the river, getting chilled in the rain, half sleeping in your tent while nervous about the close proximity of bears and I would swear that I got the itches when you guys were attacked by the hoard of sand flies not to mention I think my tongue swelled a little when Bill ate the trout.

Just that real. I hope this report gets published on a larger stage. It is that good. Thanks for sharing this. good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Greeted with a picture perfect sunrise, it was an ideal day to fly.

SuttonRiverAugust21-Sept12012003.jpg

This amazing picture sure sets the tone for a great start to your trip.

7955857712_2dccd8323d.jpg

Mike, your first fish is breathtaking.

SuttonRiverAugust21-Sept12012027.jpg

Classic Solopaddler pose. Love it!

SuttonRiverAugust21-Sept12012091.jpg

Excuse me but this is just unfair. Eh, Bill.

SuttonRiverAugust21-Sept12012100.jpg

Love Bill's 3 day grizzle. Looking good Bill!

Wonderful account of an obviously amazing trip. Roy and several others used words like jealous & envy - but the only thing I can feel right now is awe ! What a fantastic adventure this must have been. Obviously something you'll never forget and frankly sharing this with us gives us all a bit of a taste of what it must have been like. Thank you so much for sharing and spending the time to do so. It is much appreciated !!