The Next Generation Fisherman/woman

NAW

One of the reasons we try to to conserve our fisheries and wildlife, is to one day be able to enjoy it with our children and grand-children.

Last night, that moment became one step closer with the birth of my son Alexander.

He is our first child, so we where expecting a battle in the delivery room. BUT we where surprised!! Mel (my wife) started to get cramps at 5am Saturday morning. The contractions started to get bad around 6pm. By the time we got to the hospital is was 9:30pm. Alexander popped out at 11:30pm, 2 hours after we got there.

The doc was tied up in an emergency surgery, so no drugs for my wife :stretcher: :stretcher: Man oh Man, words can not explain the profound respect I have for my wife after witnessing this event. :worthy: :worthy:

I don't want this post to be all about Alex and my family.

I know there are a handful of members who are expecting any time now, or in the coming fall.

If you've got pics of your next generation fisherman/woman, please post them up!!

It's all about family right!!

This is Saturday around Noon.

DSC03822.jpg

This is literally 12 hours later.

DSC03874.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03883.jpg

DSC03899.jpg

I hope some more members with newborns post up some pics too! Or anyone who wants to show off some photos of their kids enjoying the outdoors!!

Heck, we have posts where we show off our pets, cars, songs... Why not our kids!

I'm so pumped to teach him how to use a baitcaster :D

Edited by N.A.W

This is what happens Nick when you move to the country , you get babes in the woods around the lakes , i thought you knew that ...... lol . Congrats to you and yours .

Oh.. And here I thought it was the well water.

Work back the conception date, and it was the week we moved in to our new house in Orr lake. Don't want to get in to details, but had been trying for over 2 years before that....

Fantastic Nick!......CONGRATS!

(This year for icefishing will be fine :thumbsup_anim: )

Thanks Simon!

I'll PM you my wife's cell number. Maybe telling her with that nice accent will help ease her mind :o

Edited by N.A.W

Oh.. And here I thought it was the well water.

Work back the conception date, and it was the week we moved in to our new house in Orr lake. Don't want to get in to details, but had been trying for over 2 years before that....

Location Location Location ...... good.gif....... lol .

To "Dad Can I get a lift to the pub after this to drink beer and pick up woman

You know what they say. If you have a son, you only have to worry about 1 dick. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about thousands. :whistling: