Trolling motor rope and big pig

jedimaster

Well, as luck would have it after getting my trolling moto back from being repaired, I was out yesterdayand the rope broke on me... Yup, I fell out of the boat. No biggie but I did get completly soaked was in about 5 feet of water. I am glad I had a spare starter rope in the boat kit I keep, even though mine is an electric start.

So... my word of advice... keep a spare rope in your gear for your trolling motor.

The day went along pretty good and I was able to hook into this big girl. I weighed it on a digital and won't post the weight, cause I know how people love to start crap here for no real good reason. I will say this is my yearly PB for a bucket,and I have caught several 5's this year prior to this one.

bigbass.png

Thanks, and I'll tell yah this, when it broke, I was utterly helpless. I ended up jumping so I could land on my feet, because I knew I was going in. Sorry for the blackout on the pic, but the shoreline is recognizable and I was pre-fishing for a tourney... hopefully she is still around next weekend.