Life on the Rock

pokerdemon4

Yes 'bye! Good fish for sure! NICE trout!!

We had a hard time getting big cod like that for the first week I was down, but the second week we hammered them! Lots of fun on a med spinning set up, with 20lb braid :)

Your living the life my friend! I had a real hard time leaving!! Find me a job, and I will be back in a heartbeat!! Next time your up on the main land, get in touch! Always an open seat for ya buddy!!

S.

Yes bye X2

Nice fish. Love the last shot.Where be that?

WHAT :w00t: :w00t: Say it aint so :jerry:

Pulling that man line by hand over the boats edge,is the only way. :D

I did plenty of that too Brian, no worries. It was more fun on the rod though, and I was getting bigger fish too :)

I was down there for two weeks, when the food fishery opened. Fished every day but two. I brought home about 70lbs of fresh cod fillets :) :) Everything I ate while I was there came from the land or sea as well. No store bought meat the whole trip!!

S.

I did plenty of that too Brian, no worries. It was more fun on the rod though, and I was getting bigger fish too :)

I was down there for two weeks, when the food fishery opened. Fished every day but two. I brought home about 70lbs of fresh cod fillets :) :) Everything I ate while I was there came from the land or sea as well. No store bought meat the whole trip!!

S.

Well it doesn't get any better than that does it!!!:clapping:

This is on the northern peninsula. Out of Canada Bay. I was fishing this morning with nothing to show. I'm am packing away the trout and salmon gear and gettin my shotgun ready for other table fare. Hopefully we can bag a moose next weekend as well. Too bad we couldn't hook up Sinker! When I get back you will have to show me how to shoot those duckies of yours!