olive on the lake

workwear

hey guys ...planning a fall trip up north....found this intresting lake...olive on the lake...anyone ever heard of it

want to really go to dogs lake but its 12 hrs away...

just wanna fish for a few eyes and some fall smallies..

thanks

Had that place on my radar for a little while. I seem to recall it's a "new" place? Funny thing, I have their business card on my desk for some reason. I know something about it interested me. Unfortunately, I have not been there.

Ultimately I think a longer drive is always better.

Bruce , the owner is a very good friend of mine , Kalonka has filmed a few shows there and Canada in the Rough just filmed there too , fishing is very good , it's a private lake .

Send him a message his handle is , get this .... " olivethelake"

Hey Guys! Appreciate your consideration about coming to Olive the Lake.. If I can help you with any questions please let me know... my email is [email protected] - Each of our cottages have been renovated and are equipped with Tempur-Pedic mattresses and Randy is correct we are located on a private lake which only has 2 cottages on it. No public access. You get the true Northern Ontario experience here with no other boats to bother you while you are fishing.. Let me know if I can answer any questions..

Don't wanna take away from what sounds like a great place to stay, but its not a private lake, very few of those, if any, along the Hwy 11N corridor. No public boat launch and under-fished may be a better way of putting it :)

Edited by Rod Caster