LSC musky fishing today

Handlebarz

Well it was to nice of a day to sit at the house or drive around looking for keys :whistling: so I was off to chase some slime I headed over to one area that has been good to me but it was not working so I headed over to anotehr area that did not give up any fish yesterday just lots of scratching of my head.

Any way here is a video from today sorry for the clicking noise it must be the mounts I have my gopro on I added extra risers I had to try and get it up over my arms to help give a better look at the figure 8 but it is annoying to hear to me anyway.

Enjoy the video

Well it was to nice of a day to sit at the house or drive around looking for keys :whistling:

Blah blah blah!

Are you sure that noise wasn't your teeth chattering. You must have been freezing out there if YOU were wearing socks!

Great footage today Mike.

Rolly I started in the clan water west of XE2 where I had a nice follow the day before she was no where around so I moved to go to my area that was still nicely stained.

Dan I was wondering what boat you guys were at the 7:30 blast off the first two boats out at 7am were gone did they all leave at 7am for the first group? If so these guys had there seat belts pulled tight BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY leets got BASSIN guys

Thanks Mr Jeep

L2F there is a very healthy population down here but the structure is the hard part to find and locate the fish. They do follow a lot but that is the fun part I would rather have the little fish follow and give me some excitement boat side then put a hole in there head I just want Bertha that's why I am going to hire Joens to come out on my boat and guide me

Rolly I started in the clan water west of XE2 where I had a nice follow the day before she was no where around so I moved to go to my area that was still nicely stained.

Dan I was wondering what boat you guys were at the 7:30 blast off the first two boats out at 7am were gone did they all leave at 7am for the first group? If so these guys had there seat belts pulled tight BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY leets got BASSIN guys

Thanks Mr Jeep

L2F there is a very healthy population down here but the structure is the hard part to find and locate the fish. They do follow a lot but that is the fun part I would rather have the little fish follow and give me some excitement boat side then put a hole in there head I just want Bertha that's why I am going to hire Joens to come out on my boat and guide me

We blasted off at 7:30. First 35 leave at 7:00.

LOL Brian I hope you have the slower prop on we will leave you behind :blahblah1:

Dan could you fish the rivers also? I did not see 35 go by at first there were maybe 10-15 over the first 15 min then more trickled out I wonder how many fished the bay right away then moved around?

LOL Brian I hope you have the slower prop on we will leave you behind :blahblah1:

Dan could you fish the rivers also? I did not see 35 go by at first there were maybe 10-15 over the first 15 min then more trickled out I wonder how many fished the bay right away then moved around?

No fishing in the rivers. But there were a ton of FLW guys that came from the river.

Awesome Work Mike :thumbsup_anim: Your having a great season so far B)

A suggestion for the clicking noise, not sure which application you use for editing your vids, what I would do is, mute the sound of your original video and import an mp3 song to play instead.

Jacques

No fishing in the rivers. But there were a ton of FLW guys that came from the river.

The winners were fishing the river you can go up a short distance to the first island I believe Canadian side only . Nice vid Mike ya couldn't have missed us we were the only boat going 25mph :wallbash: see my other post as to why LOL

Jacques how would we laugh at the growl's if I was on mute <_< It was fine before I put the extra risers on I will be messing around again and see what I come up with.

Pete Will I enjoy it Thanks I have been wanting to do these for the past few years now but family life kept me from doing the extra fishing so when we had a chance to get out we just went fishing not much messing around trying alot of new things. Now I have to much time I guess and were ready to get the grind on.

SRT8 I will find the other post and see why your to slow heck guys usually blame me for the slowdown in there boats.