Temagami

spincast

Wish we hadn't been rushed Rick! I had the entire week book marked until my Niece wanted to come up with my two great nieces. At least I found two fish.... biggrin.gif

Also... the 30th anniversary gift for Leah and I was extremely over the top from your family and MUCH appreciated.

I'll try to find some time over the weekend to add some of my pics I got of your gang!

Glad you enjoyed the gift. I figured it was only aged half as much as your and Leah's marriage, so actually it was little young. biggrin.gif It was also a thanks - for all the other offers and help with this trip, as you well know. As for your busy calendar - no need to apologise at all. We truly enjoyed the times visiting - and hope to be able to do so again - and meet Jen.

"This week is one where fishing plays a role, but time with the family is the primary reason and time away from work and its embedded blackberry are savoured. ".

haha. That fish is only there because all the natural fish from that lake are long gone.devil.gif

Just in case you forgot, this is what a real pike looks like...from the Temagami area.laugh.gif

556479_10150925695726249_125794030_n.jpg

Geez Chad I catch those all over the place in the Larry. Some could even eat that onewhistling.gif

They are called eaters Bob... we let the trophies go ! Have you missed my winter threads... with 4' lakers and such?.. or Walleyemasters sinks full of 'eyes for dinner?

It can be a tough lake to crack... 3500 miles of shoreline and as many shoals to search, learn and TRY to conquer.

thank you wayne i totaly agree this lake is all work and sometimes very few happy endings.. glad to see your back wayne. im leaving tomorrow for temagami. will be there till sunday august 2 let me know if your around

oh and here are some nice lakers from temagami and ok 1 maybe 2 walleye, allot of work to catch these guys and the big ones we put right back down the whole or in the water..

2012temagamispring.jpg

2012temagamispring3.jpg

lakesimcoeaug2012.jpg

nice speckles

temagamiwinter2012076.jpg

temagamiwinter2012045.jpg

ok a pike too what the heck

temagamijune2010032.jpg

temagamiwinter2012047.jpg

ok enough of the showing off, i can tell you all that temagami scenery is close to heaven and although fishing is tough good friends a few drinks fun times and sometimes fish = ALL GOOD

:good: :good: :good:

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif and the correct place for that Walleyemaster, if you didnt get the two previous hints about hijacking my thread, is your own post.

shees. -

hey rick i was just screwing around thats all.. i have already posted these on here in my temagami posts.. im going with my son tomorrow to temagami he is 7 and he cant wait so i did read and i truly understood your post, its nice to see the kids having so much fun.. :good: :good: :good: