Outlet Bait and Tackle having a sale up to 70% off

Snidley

I just placed an order with Outlet Bait and Tackle for a sale they are offering (www.outletbaitandtackle.com ). Up to 70% off on some really good stuff. Salmon and Steelies will be in soon and I like backbouncing so I grabbed Hot Shots and Kwikfish ($2.00 each after discount) as well as some Chatterbaits and plastics. There's lots of stuff but you have to be careful re shipping to Canada. I wanted to get jigs and spoons BUT to get USPS Ground shipping you have to limit yourself to 4lb. or under. My total order is about $85 for about 39 pieces and the shipping is $17. There will be tax and Canada Post brokerage (usually it's $5) but the transport costs vs the cost of goods is reasonable IMO. They are also offering a $6.95 alternative discount to those outside of the USA in lieu of free shipping so that came of the top as well. Once you get into priority mail or courier the shipping costs get way out of line with this firm IMO (Priority Mail was $40+for my order). This is my first order from these guys and I have not received it yet but I have seen posts from others here saying they are ok. Please post if you feel differently and I will let you guys know how the transaction went from my end. Don't know when the sale ends as yesterday they claimed it was the last day but I just put in my order (I could not get it processed yesterday for some computer reason that eludes me).

I had been reading there newsletter emails and checking things out for quite some time. I finally made an order a while ago and they shipped within 5-6 days. Problem is I will get them tomorrow I hope since I had them shipped to a relative in the US who is attending my wedding this weekend. Will try and post some feedback next week when I check everything out. Prices were great however stock changes all the time so you need to keep on top of what they have available.

I recieved my order from Outlet Bait and Tackle today via USPS first class mail. It was mailed Aug 9th and I have it in hand as of today, the 16th. That is good for the current state of the border and our respective postal services. Probably a little slower the closer we get to Christmas. In the end I recieved 44 lures (Hot Shots, Kwikfish, Chatternbaits, and 5 bags of plastics) for $76.02 USD ALL IN. Under $2 a lure/bag which is a score IMO. I don't fish for them anymore but they are having a sale on Muskie gear currently so Muskie hunters might want to take a look at what they have.