An old lesson saves the day

UglyBug

Many years ago I worked driving large fork lifts in wood mill. As part of the training we received we were drilled that If the lift rolled hang on tight and ride to the bottom.

Today I rolled my 700 pound Deere 360 degrees down a large bank. Some how I remembered to duck down and hold on. The tractor got trashed but I only came out with a slight back twist.,

If I had of jumped I am sure the blades would have removed something important. Just a reminder how quick life can change. I am amazed that i came out relativly unhurt. :angel: Looking over my shoulder.

I think I will go fishing know and reflect :worthy:

I thought all the land was flat over your way , any how i had the same thing happen in1984 only end over end , six broken ribs and a fractured sternum , was laid up for almost a year with complications , you musta had an angel.png ridding on the yellow ........ lol . Hope you catch some fish .

It's true what they say it really did happen in slow motion. I have a 60 degree incline up to the side of the house. I have cut it many times before this time the clutch slipped and sent me end over end. Did not think it could do that. Do know. Good thing I'm all right haven't got Paul in the will yet for all my fishin gear :whistling:

Time for a beer

:blink: :blink:

Yeah hear yeah. Felt like being run over by a cow :whistling:

quote name='mercman' date='07 August 2012 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1344383839' post='720893']

You better be careful ya silly young lad !!!!wallbash.gif Considering you live in the middle of no where, you are a very lucky man.

Now in the words of our Matriarch."Wait till i get you home"mad.gifrofl2.gif

Sounds like a wild ride. Glad you didn't break something. But from past experiance, don't run out and do anything for a while.

The aches and pains might get worse and worse. Tomorrow you might be a little tight.