Online Fishing Stores

d.thibeau

Hello everyone.

I like to shop at my local fishing store for most things. But I also like to spend time online researching new lures and tactics. Is there any good Canadian online shops comparable to bps and cabellas?

Hammer

eTackle is a good site. Mr Harrison is a member here. He always helps other members by giving fishing advice with out thought of any sort of personal gain. He has not spammed this site or leaned on the membership at all. This temptation is usually too much for members here with business interests in the fishing industry. For his abstinence of spamming he should be awarded. The only time he ever posts about his online store is to offer OFCers a deal. I haven't purchased anything off him yet because I have everything I need (and to be honest I am not much if an online shopper) but when I need something I will shoot him an email.

I take a bit of heat on this site from time to time for being critical of people that I think are taking advantage of the membership so I feel a bit obligated to endorse people I feel that do not.

Also, I feel it necessary to point out that I do not know the man personally and I have no business dealings with him.

Cheers. Give him a shot on the non-spamming principle alone.

Just a quick thanks for the mentions, inspiring to say the least. Just had our one year B-Day at eTackle.ca, it's been an amazing year - growing pains and all! :D

We're working hard to bring our customers more top brands and products. Lots more coming from us soon! :good:

Including a 'lil "something, something" for OFC members. ;)

Phil