Good impression of SAIL....

lew

Bill, he left BPS and is at SAIL now... :whistling:

What I am trying to say is there are many great fishermen out there do know about fishing and are dedicated to the fishing industry. BPS or SAIL, associates help many customer everyday and they are very happy with the service we provided.

I agreed knowledge is important when it comes to fishing, smart company do not hire people base on knowledge. The whole package needs to include knowledge, personality, team player and availability. Knowledge alone don’t make a good salesmen.

Lew, I'm going up to my folks place for a few day's near the end of the week and if you need anything from the Oshawa area let me know.

Just saw this now Geoff and thanks alot for the offer, but I've got everything I need for now.

Much appreciated though !!

Just saw this now Geoff and thanks alot for the offer, but I've got everything I need for now.

Much appreciated though !!

No worries Lew. I'll be there Thursday so if things change PM me.

What I am trying to say is there are many great fishermen out there do know about fishing and are dedicated to the fishing industry. BPS or SAIL, associates help many customer everyday and they are very happy with the service we provided.

I agreed knowledge is important when it comes to fishing, smart company do not hire people base on knowledge. The whole package needs to include knowledge, personality, team player and availability. Knowledge alone don’t make a good salesmen.

Jackie, I was never taking a shot at you or the company, just saying...

I know you know your stuff and are more than willing to help out. Just like you did for me with a reel at BPS I was after. I was just telling Bill where you landed... :clapping:

*edit to add* I wish more big box stores had staff like you due to your knowledge and willing to help! PLZ send that to MGT too!

Geoff

Edited by GBW

I would never bag on sales staff, I hope Jackie didn't take my post the wrong way (I could see how he could, my bad).. There are so many people that go into these stores and know absolutely nothing, having someone who is knowledgeable can really point them in the right direction the first time!