Happy Birthday Roy

motv8tr

I just could'nt find the right birthday card to send you so heres some info on a new Hot Fishing rod Roy , This one can be used with or with out the reel , Happy Birthday and Best Wishs!!!!!!!!

Edited by Skipper " D "

Yeah I know, Kevin. One of the worst things that can happen to someone is when their butthole loses the ability to distinguish between wet and dry.

I got a birthday card from the Federal government today. I found it a little ironic that some things they can do right....the card arrived within minutes of my actual time of birth. Basically, the card says "You're an ol' bugger now, here's your card". The accompanying letter says that I MUST sign the white strip at the back of the card but I will never be asked for the card. So I'm thinking, how will anyone know I signed it? They go on to say that there's another white space under the sig space for me to write an emergency phone number. Now I'm wondering, are they concerned about me (in case I wander off and forget where I live) or are they just anxious and want to be the first to know if something happens to me so they can immediately stop that minimum amount they're allegedly going to send me? :)

It's getting too complicated. I'm going fishing.

And Connie, I meant to tell you that Thorpe called me early this morning...told me that the season is going really well (I knew that)....tomorrow I'll find out how he did on the major today. :) Hope you and Norma are well.

Happy Birthday my dear friend!!! I haven't been on the board in forever and a day, I guess it must be fate that I logged on just in time to wish you a very happy birthday, I hope that you get all that you wish for and deserve!!! Hopefully we can meet up at the end of August!!! :thumbsup_anim: