Photo Contest

Twocoda

Heres the rules...i know alot of you guys are already aware but we have a bunch of new shutter bugs so join in and have some fun

July Photo Contest

The July Photo Contest is now open for entries!

The Winner will receive an 11" x 14" print of any one of my photos of their choice!

Only one entry per person and please keep the photos under 2mb in size (Facebook friendly)

Email the photos to [email protected] and I will post them in an album when it's time for voting to begin.

Entries will be accepted from now until Sunday July 22nd @ 8pm PST.

The voting period will take place from Monday July 23rd to Monday July 30th @ 8pm PST. The winner will be announced on Tuesday July 31st.

Please include "July Photo Contest" in the email subject line as well as your first and last name somewhere in the email.

The voting will be the same as last time. Simply click "like" below the photo you want to vote for. *writing "VOTE" below the photo will NOT count as a vote. You must "like" the Brandon Broderick Photography Page to vote. Only the "like" votes will count* You are allowed to vote for more than one photo and the the photo with the most "likes" at the end of the voting period will be the winner. I'll post the voting details below each photo once they are posted.

Feel free to share this contest with anyone you feel may be interested and when it's time for voting, share your picture with your friends to get some votes!

I'm looking forward to seeing the entries!

Good luck everyone!

Brandon

Have to be taken this month? also I don't have facebook?

Not exactly sure when the photos have to be taken. It doesn't say. But for sure you need a facebook account, which isn't that hard to do.