My Xmas

Gregoire

I'm heading off to LOTW tomorrow with cowanjo for a week of Musky fishing. We will be doing the Musky Hunter University of Esox. We are going to try to get there a day early to do some pre-fishing, which will make for a long drive tomorrow, but I think adrenaline will keep us up. I cannot remember the last time I was so excited for something. It takes me back to my football days. Tomorrow is like the first day of a road trip. Riding the bus all day, staying in a hotel along the way, getting ready for the big game. I still have a bit of packing to do, but the amount of musky stuff I have is unreal. I definitely will be doing a tackle purge when I get back. Anyone looking for some musky rods and reels, plus a wide assortment of baits, keep your eyes peeled to the classified forums at the end of the month. I have decided that I will be selling the stuff that I am not using.

yeahh buddy! make sure you post up a report.

and pete... end of august will be here soon my friend. i cant wait either, we have to start finalizing everything soon. i got the maps on my ipad now so we should try and get together and scope out some good looking water.

• 2 weeks later...