Pricing help

taper

Just wondering what a pair of Cannon mini mag electric down riggers would be worth. These are the older white bodied units. They have cable a pair of balls and swivel bases. Both work fine. Any one have an idea on what they are worth?

Just wondering what a pair of Cannon mini mag electric down riggers would be worth. These are the older white bodied units. They have cable a pair of balls and swivel bases. Both work fine. Any one have an idea on what they are worth?

If you go to spoonpullers.com and search 'cannon mini mag' you will find some older listings. Quickly looked @ 3 listings dating back to 2010. They were priced anywhere from 100 to 175 each depending on age/condition. No idea what they actually sold for but I'm pretty confident that there was a there was probably a $25+ haggling factor built in.

Slayer

Edited by pikeslayer

Billy bob I was going to say aluminum but I went out and checked and they are a white plastic of some sort so I would say the lexon you are talking about. The booms are metal. I did notice they say Mini mag A on the side.

A buddy of mine bought a pair about a month ago, just like yours, for $200. Cables, swivel mounts, cannonballs, releases, and power wires included.

We haven't installed them yet, so can't say how well they work.

S.