Found my way back

fatherof3

Well, after a year of setbacks,moving and complete life changes everything is falling back into place and found my way back to here.I missed reading all the posts from everyone and learning from this site.I have moved from the small town of Paris to the equally small town of Wallaceburg,lol. I miss fishing the Grand river and Whitemans creek but have a new river to figure out literally right across the street which is handy. I am having a tough time figuring the river out so far but that is part of the fun right? I have been told there are a lot of different species in the river including carp,perch,bass,pike,walleye and even the occasional musky but so far have only managed to catch crappie,carp,pike and silver bass but will keep working at it,I have seen a bunch of gar swimming around as well.After 20 years of saying never again I have gotten engaged(yes she fishes) and have a new fishing partner who is very eager to go out

557655_412248085452667_888243953_n.jpg

He just wont touch the fish or worms yet lol.Am looking forward to getting out on Lake St. Clair sometime since it is really close to here. I look forward to reading everyone's reports and hope to post some of my own,just have to catch something good first lol.

Welcome back and enjoy your new home. Lots of good water for you to explore there, you'll find your spots soon enough...

Thanks! Part of the fun is exploring and lots of water here for sure. I can't wait to explore as much as I can

Thanks guys,good to be back on here again. Will for sure be hitting up the St Clair river and hopefully the lake as well.The little guy asks to go every day and seems to always outfish me lol. Hope to start posting soon.