my 2012 bass tackle

ah_long

that's why I pay extra for tackle coverage w/ my boat insurance thumbsup_anim.gif

I asked my insurance company about that for my boat as I would leave tackle in it at times for musky fishing which can easily be $3000 at retail prices they said there was no extra insurance for that I told them the prices but they still told me there was no extra insurance you might want to shop around for a different place. And yes I would be covered if it was all ripped off even if it was not locked up in the storage boxes.

I agree, but in fairness to Daiwa, they don't actually call it the Pixie, but it's model letters are PX, and everyone else started calling it that.

Well, the series of reels on which the current PX is based were in fact originally named Liberto Pixy.

The reels also featured the word 'Pixy' in a large scripted font on the palm sideplate, so it seemed the obvious choice for a nickname. I'm also sure that the fact that 'Liberto' doesn't exactly roll off the tongue had something to do with it as well.

I guess the Japanese are more *ahem* comfortable in this area. You should see what Megabass came up with their Pagani line -- pink butterflies, anybody?

Edited by bigreddog

• 2 months later...