Wetskins Male Rainsuit at Costco

For the die-hard fishermen out there who are fishing not always in ideal weather conditions. Just bought a real nice Wetskins rainsuit from Costco yesterday. Originally priced at $69.99 it is not on clearance at $39.97. Waterproof and breathable fabric, several different colors and good size selection for the male sizes. It is two pieces suit with plenty of pockets and various adjustments. Comes with a detachable hood as well. Great quality and unconditional Costco warranty. Ideal for the outdoors, camping, hiking, fishing, boating, etc.

The Costco code for those who want to check stock ahead of time is: 205 950

Here is a photo on the female suit (look is the same but codes are different).

wetskins3in1rainsuitlad.jpg

WP_000221.jpg

When I checked yesterday there was plenty of stock in Mississauga South, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill and Sudbury.

The one I bought was black and love how it feels and looks.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Funny, I was out fishing yesterday and once on the water I realized I forgot my sweater at home. Then it started to rain and the wind picked up...not nice in shorts 'n t-shirt. Got me thinking I need to invest in a rain suit, this might be it!

Thanks for the post!

I bought a Wetskins winter jacket that is 100% waterproof and later returned it because it didn't breath at all. I was sweating like crazy inside because of lack of ventilation.

Bill/mistaredone: does the rain suit breath or are you soaked in it?

icefisherman: is that the Burlington Costco?

If reviews are good I may even get one for the wife and then try to convince her that we are not crazy for fishing in the rain :D.

Edited by Fish4Eyes

I bought a Wetskins winter jacket that is 100% waterproof and later returned it because it didn't breath at all. I was sweating like crazy inside because of lack of ventilation.

If reviews are good I may even get one for the wife and then try to convince her that we are not crazy for fishing in the rain :D.

I was at the Mississauga South Costco. It is the one on Dundas St West, just east of 403.

It does say breathable but obviously I haven't tested that personally yet....

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

I was at the Mississauga South Costco. It is the one on Dundas St West, just east of 403.

It does say breathable but obviously I haven't tested that personally yet....

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

The winter jacket I had said that too. I have been eying this for a while but hesitant because of my experience with the winter jacket. Heck even the reg price $70 is good for a 2 piece rain suit, 40$ is just a bonus.

When these first showed up at Costco a few years ago I bought one as a back up - same grey colour too! It's been through all the crap outside jobs and trips over the years and is still 100% waterproof. Fished a week in Manitoba a few years back and it rained every day. Not totally breathable but it's better than my Columbia which I get almost as wet inside as out when it rains.

My suit breaths fine.