Scuggog

Well, since the opener I haven't seen one report come out of there, your probably better going to rice, lots of good news coming from there.

YUP!!!

Rice was ON FIRE this past weekend for Walleye!

Took the wife out on Saturday and we hammered them all day long.

I talked to 3 buddies that were also out over the weekend, and same thing from them... they hammered them as well!

Find a weedline in 8-12 feet of water, throw bucktails, crankbaits, jig&grubs along the edge and HANG on! Almost every fish we caught really hit the bait hard, no matter what it was.

Bucktails - cast/pitch out along the weedline, let it sink to the bottom and short, SHARP rips/hops off bottom seemed to be the key for us.

well like everyone else has stated so far its a little slow motion on Scugug.. so as far as good spots were still looking.

I was thinking about hittin' the water this week, launching out of View Lake. Anyone want to join?

Stainer, you from the area ? i live in off of Scugog Point ( 5 min from view lake )

let me know when your goin Il keep my eye out for ya, I'l be in my blue springbok

well like everyone else has stated so far its a little slow motion on Scugug.. so as far as good spots were still looking.

Stainer, you from the area ? i live in off of Scugog Point ( 5 min from view lake )

let me know when your goin Il keep my eye out for ya, I'l be in my blue springbok

Yeah, I'm relatively new to living the Lindsay area but my grandparents lived on Sturgeon for 20+ years, so I'm very familary with the area.

I'll send you a PM when I decide to go.