Lakair 2012

SlowPoke

Too bad your not gonna be there Chris, infact it's a shame what's happening with our G2G this year.

Gonna be strange with only a few of us up there this year when we've had so many others in years past.

Oh well, all the more muskies for me :thumbsup_anim:

Uh ... Lew. Can Patsy and I each have one if we promise to release them unharmed ?

Yeah. Hopefully next year we'll be back up to full strength again. But, there will be less competition for the pike derby this year. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Rich Clemens

She's prolly going to have to promise that there will be no errant muskie lure hooks attached to her body this year Lew.. :w00t:

Oh, thanks for the reminder John :P

Still got the scar to remind me :stretcher:

I'm confirmed for cottage #3 Saturday night, Probably arrive early afternoon I'll miss the pike tourney and I will be boatless but at least I'll have one night up there this year :thumbsup_anim:

Well with only 3 couples and no TJ's secret batter or deep frier, not sure there will be a pike tourney Dan!

glad you're going to make it up Dan, my hope is to go up for a few hours on Sat. I'm looking forward to visiting with those that are going to be there, and who knows maybe I'll wet a line while I'm there :)

Maureen

I will be boatless but at least I'll have one night up there this year :thumbsup_anim:

I'll be heading out for a musky on Sunday morning Dan and will be fishing alone so your more than welcome to join me if you want.

Edited by lew

Sorry to say but Shorty has to work and this is the first time i heard of it was not sure if it was gonna happen. I did not even open my boat yet this is very sad. Maybe i can open the boat this weekend and well i have to test it out lol, Dont tell Shorty.

Will be in Verner on Sunday maybe i will stop by and say hi

Sorry to say but Shorty has to work and this is the first time i heard of it was not sure if it was gonna happen. I did not even open my boat yet this is very sad. Maybe i can open the boat this weekend and well i have to test it out lol, Dont tell Shorty.

Will be in Verner on Sunday maybe i will stop by and say hi

Would be nice to see you again, hope you can make it :thumbsup_anim:

Personally I think that the person(s) that has traveled the furthest should automatically get the trophy for 2012! Whaddya say Rich?

Edited by John