Fish-A-Thon for a Cure!!!

I could use some stickers too guys. I can send some out with my packages. ;)

Cancer hits really close to home for me. When I add up all cancer and the "scares" that turn out to be benign in my family and friends the numbers really add up.

I actually have a form of pre-cancer that was helped along by many hours in the boat without sunscreen or other protection over the years.

WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN AND COVER UP. Tans are not cool.

eTackle.ca's Donation is on it's way. Can't see them but there are a pile a kids "Fishing Kits" there too.

thon.jpg

That is awesome Phil, if you haven't shipped it yet, I'd be more then happy to bring it with me on Friday. I'll ask Ryan for some stickers for you as well and bring them back. Ryan Can I get some stickers for Phil and eTackle? ;)

Edited by fishnsled

That is awesome Phil, if you haven't shipped it yet, I'd be more then happy to bring it with me on Friday. I'll ask Ryan for some stickers for you as well and bring them back. Ryan Can I get some stickers for Phil and eTackle? ;)

Already picked up and on route Will, thanks for the offer though. However, there is a couple other "thing" that wouldn't fit. If your around let me know, plus have something for ya too. ;)

Already picked up and on route Will, thanks for the offer though. However, there is a couple other "thing" that wouldn't fit. If your around let me know, plus have something for ya too. ;)

B) I'm around Phil, just packing and organizing for the weekend. Call me and we'll set something up.

Edited by fishnsled

That's awesome I need some more stickers. Phil that looks like a big box you got there kudoes.

Mike if we have leftovers saturday I'll send some home with you! If not I'll get more done up and ship them to you ASAP!

I could use some stickers too guys. I can send some out with my packages. ;)

Cancer hits really close to home for me. When I add up all cancer and the "scares" that turn out to be benign in my family and friends the numbers really add up.

I actually have a form of pre-cancer that was helped along by many hours in the boat without sunscreen or other protection over the years.

WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN AND COVER UP. Tans are not cool.

Thanks for everything Phil!!! We truly appreciate all the support!!!! :thumbsup_anim: Same deal... if we have stickers left I'll send some home with Will and if not I'll get some more done up and ship them to you ASAP!

I Just recently lost a friend to Cancer 4 months ago we grew up together and known her most of my life. Lost two aunts to the Desease also...I will be there.

Looking forward to seeing you Nautifish - Feel free to pop over to fish-a-thon.com and sign up so we can keep track of our final numbers! THanks for the support! :clapping:

B) I'm around Phil, just packing and organizing for the weekend. Call me and we'll set something up.

You guys rock! Thanks Will and Thanks Phil! :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

Just a few things I wanted to share here from our Facebook page guys!

Get out and get your pledge sheets filled up folks! We're only days away and have had some amazing prizes donated from our sponsors to show their appreciation and support of what you're all doing here! We have most pledges awards this year for both the adult and youth divisions!

IMG_4922.jpg

Don't forget - it's a Fishing marathon, but it's also a derby... we have awards for Big Fish (adults and kids) Big Bass and the Deer Creek Grand Slam!

IMG_4929.jpg

Each and every young participant will walk away with a trophy no matter how many pledges they get!

IMG_4926.jpg

On top of all the amazing prizes donated by our sponsors we have all kinds of cool little extras like a bunch of Fish-A-Thon knives, Keychains and so on!

IMG_4927.jpg

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

Just received a pretty cool idea for a pledge from one of my sponsors. She has pledged $1 for each inch of the biggest fish that either myself, Juli or one of the boys catch. Won't be the largest of pledges, but, creative for sure.

We weren't planning on fishing too much this year, more of a working role, but with incentive like this might just have to shoot for a big carp, lol!!

Edited by FRANKIE65

Just received a pretty cool idea for a pledge from one of my sponsors. She has pledged $1 for each inch of the biggest fish that either myself, Juli or one of the boys catch. Won't be the largest of pledges, but, creative for sure.

We weren't planning on fishing too much this year, more of a working role, but with incentive like this might just have to shoot for a big carp, lol!!

So I need to bring my carp stuff eh? ;) Cool pledge Frankie! I just receive a pledge (on-line donation coming) from the island of Borneo from my friends that are sailing around the world. B)

So I need to bring my carp stuff eh? ;) Cool pledge Frankie! I just receive a pledge (on-line donation coming) from the island of Borneo from my friends that are sailing around the world. B)

Nice Will!!!

She modified that pledge to make it even better. Ten bucks flat rate + a dollar for every inch of our largest fish caught.

See you on Saturday! Once we get everyone launched, Juli and I will head out in my Legend for a bit of fishing and ALOT of picture taking, lol!

Cool I will need a tow out as I have to bring the van the wife said she is not riding in the truck with out A/C.

The Durango will be at everybody's disposal!!! :thumbsup_anim: I however, may not be able to drive it for ya's! lol You'll have to drive it yourselves! :whistling:

Hey guys - we've got sugar filled prizes for the kids so they can get all amped up and drive mom and dad crazy! :thumbsup_anim: 10$ gift cards for ice cream!

photo_2-1.jpg

And it's isn't all about prizes for Dad with tools and fishing tackle! Big thanks to Tillsonburg Laser Clinic for their $500.00 gift certificate! :thumbsup_anim:

photo-2.jpg

The prize list goes on and on thanks to all of our amazing sponsors!