OHL Champions Crowned!

Stoty

Not sure how many of you follow the OHL, but last night the London Knights beat the Niagara Ice Dogs 2-1 to win the OHL Championship in 5 games!

On another note, my sisters boyfriend Austin Watson (1st rd pick of NSH) won the OHL Playoff MVP award!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Congrats to the Knights and especially to Austin! Well deserved titles on both counts!

Best of luck in the Memorial Cup tournament next week!

Not sure how many of you follow the OHL, but last night the London Knights beat the Niagara Ice Dogs 2-1 to win the OHL Championship in 5 games!

On another note, my sisters boyfriend Austin Watson (1st rd pick of NSH) won the OHL Playoff MVP award!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Congrats to the Knights and especially to Austin! Well deserved titles on both counts!

Best of luck in the Memorial Cup tournament next week!

Isn't that the team Dale Hunter and his brother own(London)?.I wonder if he will be back next year as coach of Washington?:unsure:

I am a die hard Storm fan but you just have to love this years OHL playoffs. There was some amazing teams this year with London, Niagara, Kitchener, and Plymouth in the mix.

Congrats to the Knights. An amazing organization. An acquaintance of mine is a scout for the Knights and I work with the Rupert brothers' uncle so I am happy for their success.

It was a fantastic series to be in the stands. Just think this is a building year for the knights, next year is supposed to be the all out year. As for Houser he would have been a decent selection but Watson gave his all every game I seen him play and was also quite deserving.

congrats to thos involved. Doesn't London win like every year? Or perhaps I'm thinking of Windsor? (clearly I don't follow it too closely)

They have been a competitive team for the last few years under the Hunters but this is only the second title ever.

They have been in the league for many years so two titles is a long ways from a dominating history. I remember going to their games at the old London Gardens (later to be called The Icehouse)in the 60's/ early 70's and watching Darryl Sittler.

Austin received a call from Don Cherry himself on Saturday telling him to tune into "Coaches Corner".

How cool is that?!?!?! :thumbsup_anim:

Grapes did a great job showcasing just how great the Knights/Austin played.