Super Moon from Last Night

Joey

Nice shot Joey! What lens did you use? Lol if you look closely on the left side you can make out Roger Waters..Oh the Dark Side of the moon reference..Gotta love it! :thumbsup_anim:

Nice shot Joey! What lens did you use? Lol if you look closely on the left side you can make out Roger Waters..Oh the Dark Side of the moon reference..Gotta love it! :thumbsup_anim:

It is a Canon Zoom Lens EF 100-400mm. I'm still learning how to use it but those pictures are hand held, no tripod or anything. LOL at the Roger Waters comment :lol:

Dave - are you talking about the same thing we are? "im always a few mm too short, also hand held "

Awesome shots Joey - thats quite the lense.

Yours is nice too Dave, in a smaller, kind of way.whistling.gif

Thanks guys and yes Dave, that is a great shot with the field in the forefront. I only had houses so that would not have made a very good picture so had to wait until it was up above the houses and trees. I would have loved to get it when it was still that orangy colour.

Spectacular! I don't know what the nipply looking thing is at the lower right of the pic. Almost looks like the top of an orange...a fruit of some sort. Is there a name for that geographic feature of the moon?