King Of The Lake Salmon Tourney 2012

Fishmaster

Well it started on Thursday as we launched the boat to start pre fishing for the King of the Lake Tourney and getting ready for my Spring Salmon charters ...got to Port Weller around 6am launched the boat and we were off to some of my honey holes wasn't long a FISH ON .Big Fish Friday was very rough 6 to 8 ft waves and a long bumpy ride to Grimsby to try a new spot for back up and within 40 min we had our 5 Kings in the box and a 3rd Place win for Big Fish of the Day ...Saturday was the Big Day with tons of Big fish around we tossed a coin were we wanted to fish and the coin toss was a bad one but still laned kings all day just not what we needed to win this tourney ...Sunday another bad bad coin toss with tons of fish again but not the 25lbers we need to win ....what a weekend tons of fun and wow Big Spring Kings were caught with one over 32 lbs ...next year we will not be doing coin toss ill will tell you that ;).we managed to win some money and a sweet trouphy...Thanks Luke Justin and Brandon for a fun week on the water ...

KOLT6.jpg

KOLT4.jpg

KOLT3.jpg

KOLT1.jpg

KOLT2012.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster

Nicely done boys. I wish I would have been out there to join you guys. Im stuck in my opener tradition so the boat stayed docked this weekend in Port D while I was on the river.

The size of fish out there is unreal right now though....wow