The christening

misfish

What can one say,,,,,,,,,,,,

This rod is GOLD,SOLID. Casting through those guides was so smooth.I get double the casting distance,then I was getting with the manufactured rod.Like silk through a needle eye.

I adjusted a few times the reel on the handle. I found the handle to be thicker then what I have been using. Once I found THE spot,it was a very comfortable rod to fish with. Love the 7mm eyes on the tip section of the rod.The rod stands out straight,no limp.

Ok,so I hit my regular huants til 9:30. Slow deep pools,and theres no action. I am saying to myself,I need to get this rod christen. So back to the truck,rip to a spot I know/hope had fish. First drift,AMAZING,down goes the float. With little effort,the hookset was so easy and soft,the back bone on this rod is auperb. Spunky steel,but was nice to get use to the stick.

Spiel,this ones for you. ;)

002-7.jpg

Decided to head down(well a helpful txt didnt hurt :whistling: thanks buddy )

I found MY TYPE OF WATER Gravel and deep drops. Lets just say,if I didnt run out of sacs,I would probly be there still. :worthy: But had to be back to see my kiddies.

003-4.jpg

Thought this was a cool shot.

004-2.jpg

Yes twocoda,there was quanity,which makes the day fun,but beware,Im on the hunt. :devil:

On my walk out,I stopped to get my feed of fiddles.They will go great with the pork loin thats on the bbq right now,along with the sweet potatoes with brown sugar and butter. :tease:

005-1.jpg

So to sum up my new stick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :clapping::Gonefishing::clapping::Gonefishing::clapping::Gonefishing:

Thanks again my friend.

sounds like I'm gonna miss an awesome dinner!

You did,,,,,,,

Candy yams and fiddles with some garlic butter and a hint of chillies.Mushroom sauce covered pork loin, sliced thin. First time for the mrs,s eating fiddles. She loved them. :w00t: Thats my girl,tying something new all the time.

008-3.jpg

Calling for snow/rain, and cold the next few days. Oh my,that means only good thing to come. :thumbsup_anim: