So You Leaf Fans Accepting Apology?

bushart

out in four, yet again..........

Something the laffs will never experience!

Hockey circles are saying the Sens(PRAISE ALFIE) have a very good chance of upsetting the Rangers!

With their head to head record, they just might!

But you'll miss it when watching golf

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

don't ever remind them they they themselves were once Leaf fans....

habs fan actually... not that i'm proud to admit that.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I've yet to see a thread started by Leaf fans slagging the senoritas,

i am the one who started the "hockey music" thread... now leaf fans didn't start it, but they sure did use it to kick and scream about the sens...

it's a sad and bitter time in leaf nation.

Something the laffs will never experience!

Hockey circles are saying the Sens(PRAISE ALFIE) have a very good chance of upsetting the Rangers!

With their head to head record, they just might!

But you'll miss it when watching golf

Is that the circular lovin with the 5 seniorita fans in Kanata?

Edited by jedimaster

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

true, cause we beat you in four......

really, beat the Rangers?????

not with backslide you've had recently....

truth be told, you're probably right. it's an uphill battle for the sens but should they pull off the upset it would be advised you not show your face around here for 6 months. there will be no mercy for you OR your horrible hockey team.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

one round does not win you the cup, so if that's your definition of success, have at er

so if you don't think a first round victory over the top seed team is "success", what would you deem a team that hasn't made the playoffs since the lockout?

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

so if you don't think a first round victory over the top seed team is "success", what would you deem a team that hasn't made the playoffs since the lockout?

I don't think any leafs fan is happy with the way things have gone. The leafs have been horrible, and so has the burke rebuild. We don't settle for mediocre like sens fans. Calling for a parade because they squeeked into the playoffs in 8th spot. Success is a cup and nothing short. Progress can be made along the way. But I guess if your team has neve won a cup you need to take any amount of progress and call it success.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

considering that it was only last winter that we started the rebuild, and half our squad was in the AHL last year, i'm pretty content with squeaking into the playoffs. the future is bright.

A few of you guys mentioned why Ottawa is brought into this thread. I don't know why,but can we stay with the leafs for this Question ?Ottawa is a whole different thread on it's own. Let's give the leafs a good perspective of how we feel!.As I've said previously,Burke is done IMO. Let's stick to the program on this one:wallbash:

considering that it was only last winter that we started the rebuild, and half our squad was in the AHL last year, i'm pretty content with squeaking into the playoffs. the future is bright.

What are the Sens rebuilding from 1992? Thats what? 20 years of no result.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

hahaha. you're so bitter and jaded. comes with cheering for perennial loser i guess. :whistling:

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Well, if being GM of the biggest market in hockey is so easy, why not forward ur resumes to MLSE?

We'll surely see a winner on the ice in a year with someone here running the ship! Lol

Apparently Burke had more resources than we were led to believe(money for players if he asked).And how long would you say it should take to make a first round playoff team?.You don't think a man with his so called Knowledge couldn't even make the playoffs,and if I may add" worse" now than they were when he took over 4 years ago.See ya Brian,don't let the door kick you in the:asshat:on your way out.:rofl2: