Lucky Strike pocket net,

Dave Bailey

My main worry would be the hoop. A telescoping handle would not be a problem, lots of different implements have them and most work fine, but that hoop would have to expand as well in order to make the mouth of the net large enough for a fish. Thinking it might be a bit flimsy. Haven't seen one on shelves, so I have no idea how strong it might be. The picture on the web site only shows it in the compacted state.

also another happy camper with the frabil collapsable. However I did feel it straining on a big steelhead once and thought it was on the edge of breaking. it was fully extended and the fish was heaaaavy.

Heard back from Lucky Strike.Looks like something I could use on the river. Going to check them out.

Any dealer can order the pocket net but the closest store that currently has some Pocket Nets in stock is SAIL in Vaghan.

Kindest regards,

Dustin

LUCKY STRIKE BAIT WORKS LTD.

www.luckystrikebaitworks.com

2287 Whittington Drive,

Peterborough, ON, Canada,

K9J6X4

tn (1).jpg

tn (2).jpg

tn.jpg

Edited by Misfish

• 3 weeks later...

Iv'e been using a fold-up net called 'The Masters Net' for more years than I can remember. When folded in it's sheath it measures about 6" x 1" x 2.5'; when open it's hole size is about 2 feet in diameter with a four foot shaft. I remember what I paid for it way back then though 80.00. Think it was InFishermen who were promoting it. Anyway, I have never had trouble with it, while others did, I'm not sure if they are made.