Princecraft vs Lund

cityfisher

Nothing like revisiting a 2 year old thread after the OP already bought himself a boat....

... as for trolling with an electric Bill.. nothing hilarious about it, I do it regularily with my 2150 Baron ON CALM DAYS on Temagami. I troll for Lakers, with two 12lb balls at 80 to 100 feet @ 1.7 mph for well over 6 hours at a time and love the silence and the steering from a key fob on my Motorguide with 70" shaft!

Now the other 90% of the time... yes the kicker is running good back there!

Edited by irishfield

I will never own another Princecraft. Not after the way they treated me when the bow of my boat split in two places. Even though it was still under warranty they said take it up with your insurance and get them to pay for it. I ended up having it repaired and paid for by me.

I will never own another Princecraft. Not after the way they treated me when the bow of my boat split in two places. Even though it was still under warranty they said take it up with your insurance and get them to pay for it. I ended up having it repaired and paid for by me.

damn, I hope you raised a stink about that, plastered your story on every fishing forum too

as for the kicker vs electric, the minn kota is nice for fishing and precision trolling, following contours or steering adjustments if running both at the same time (not than uncommon)...but I don't think my batteries would get me back to the launch at the end of the long day, I've had outboard failure twice and my kicker was slow but I trust it to always get me home