let's go Blue Jays

muskymatt

If you guys wanna talk hockey start a hockey tread.

This is a baseball one....not everyone on this board cares about the damn leafs or sens

:clapping: :clapping:

Actually, it's a anti-leafs thread, disguised as a baseball thread. Therefor a hockey thread, but the lafs can't play hockey, so I don't know what the heck it is :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

But the Sens made the playoffs, so maybe it's a Sens thread, disguised as a lafs suck thread...I'm confused....

:w00t::rofl2:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

How many sens fans can say they NEVER cheered for another team??

Toronto/Montreal were likely replaced as soon as the sens came about, loyalty out the window.

Some "fans".

i am 31, been a sens fan since 13.

before they sent patrick roy packing i was a habs fan, but i was still a minor and can't be held responsible for who i cheered for in the 80's.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

I can bring this "True Fan" thing to reality in a fishing sense

I would'nt fish a tournament(not that I do anymore--but when I did I had a level of success)---with a partner who had to keep using the same bait cause he caught a fish on it 30 years ago---and there's lots of guys like this.

There comes a time when you have to realize---the glory days of the eppinger daredevle--are not comin back---and if you insist on continuing to stay with it

You can watch everyone else catch fish

Man I love baseball, the blue jays are my favorite team, seems 18000 + at the laff game agree with me!

Gauthier got fired, how long till burkie does?

So, you're a big fan of the Toronto Blue Jays?

How does being a charter member of Jays Nation sit with you?

Would you still cheer for the Jays if Ottawa got their own team?

How ironic. :rofl2:

Regarding hockey your team is in dire straits without Alfie and that grinning huckleberry who plays center for them.

:clapping: :clapping:

Actually, it's a anti-leafs thread, disguised as a baseball thread. Therefor a hockey thread, but the lafs can't play hockey, so I don't know what the heck it is :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

But the Sens made the playoffs, so maybe it's a Sens thread, disguised as a lafs suck thread...I'm confused....

:w00t::rofl2:

The Leafs SUCK....The Jays SUCK....Toronto SUCKS...Toronto's Football team SUCKS.....everything in Toronto SUCKS.....restaurants SUCK.....you name it, it SUCKS if in Toronto....LOL.. :rofl2:

Now Please continue....

Sinky---when reality calls--make sure ya pick up

You base the fan numbers on the leaf games in ottawa you watch??--where the only lot in life they have is to buy up tickets and make noise in a classless way--sure hab fans will verify

Be sure to watch the playoff games in Ottawa and you'll see a full arena ---with Sens fans---Now I realize playoff hockey is something you may not be used to---but believe me or google it

They do play nhl hockey after the middle of april :jerry:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Regarding hockey your team is in dire straits without Alfie and that grinning huckleberry who plays center for them.

they seemed to do alright yesterday.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

They had to restrict purchases by postal code the last time the Leafs/Sens had a playoff series to prevent Leaf fans from outnumbering Sens fans!! I love it!

wow! you have a great memory!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

That's why your football team started playing here....

It's gonna be great seeing the Bills in toronto! Their will actually be fans at the game, and the stadium won't be surrounded by ghetto!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

speaking of buffalo ghetto, when i went to a sens/sabres game in buffalo our tour bus had to park under an overpass with hobos having a fire in an oil drum to keep warm!

That reminds me of a few of Buffalo's slogans to attract tourism...

"BUFFALO! Not quite the :asshat: of America but you can see it from there!"

and

"Buffalo, where good times go to die!"