let's go Blue Jays

muskymatt

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

do you know what happens when you try and PEE up in the air sinclair? my next sure is getting sore looking down on you sad excuses for a hockey nation.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

It's not a sad excuse of a fan base - every team in the league envies this fan base. Who else would sellout the rink every night with the highest prices in the league to watch a perennial loser?

for some reason the terms "envious" and "perennial loser" don't mesh for me. sorry.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i think it would be great for hamilton's chances at an nhl squad. i can't imagine how bitter and jaded the leafs fans will be when both the sens and the habs have won a cup since 67.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

in other nhl news (i know leaf fans and the toronto media don't like to admit there's 29 other teams), how about the ending of the pittsburgh/philly game! that was awesome and that could be an EPIC first round series. can't wait for the playoffs.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

in other nhl news (i know leaf fans and the toronto media don't like to admit there's 29 other teams), how about the ending of the pittsburgh/philly game! that was awesome and that could be an EPIC first round series. can't wait for the playoffs.

Absolutely, Pens Philly will be epic. Now the Sens are in the playoffs with a solid win! GO SENS GO!!!!!!

Playing awesome without their #1 center and Alfie(PRAISE ALFIE) it'll be a good first round series!

OK Matt Jinx is off we're in!!..1..2..3.. Go!!

I'll get ya started

I watched the Molson's commercial about playoff traditions like growin beards---if ya watch it at the end---the team symbol runs through all teams and stops at The Leafs

Moral is---Drink enough and you can believe your in the playoffs

Reading all the smears over time by Leaf fans---they can have some back--cause you can fairly say that the Sens had difficulty beating the Leafs and habs this Year---but it does'nt matter---cause according to the points (the things they count)---they were not good enough to make the playoffs.

So when the Sens win the cup this year---I'll be the guy standing on Bank St In Ottawa with the Leafs Suck jersey while the parade is on.

Ok Matty---she's all yours--take no prisoners and we'll see ya at the parade

if not------we'll just go fishin :thumbsup_anim:

funniest thing I've read all day.

Can't beat Toronto or Montreal, but think they can hang with the big boys. Good luck,

you'll need it.

We don't waste our time with the lower teams, however, we did beat the Bruins, Penguins, Flyers and a few other top teams as of late! So keep watchin the SENS with your bitter feelings and remember, the laffs will miss the playoffs again next year, like the last 7.

Much like the year they went to the finals

An accomplishment not seen in TO since 67--in a 6 team league

so French---safe to assume your a Leaf fan??---I believe if ones gonna talk--they should put up the team they normally cheer for---not just the after season add ons

I admitted up fron in Nov---when Jedi was tellin the world how great the leafs were doin--that I cheered for the Sens---even in the Yashin years

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

french is a leafs fan. that's why he doesn't get the comedy/irony of beaking off about the sens getting knocked out of the playoffs when his team can't even make them.

I think it's pretty obvious that I am a Leaf fan.

You see, I have obv. been through the lean years, but come sept. the optimism (blind, or otherwise) remains high.

I ALWAYS feel this could be the year, and am excited to see how the season will unfold.

I watch the games, cheer when they win, am disappointed when they lose.

The last few years have been crushing, but come the new season, I will be there, with the same optimism for a great season, as I have before.

Playoffs/No Playoffs, I bleed blue and white, and that will never waver, because I am a TRUE FAN !!!!

How many sens fans can say they NEVER cheered for another team??

Toronto/Montreal were likely replaced as soon as the sens came about, loyalty out the window.

Some "fans".

I'll leave all three of you señorita fans to your love in now.

btw- those tickets will be on sale for a while.............