lake ontario salmon charter

peter23

I know who's boat I'd be on!

http://www.bayofquintewalleyefishing.com/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_iPpDKm96fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yupper , after the trip four of us had with Lloyd two years ago (everyone of us landed five fish...no, we didn't keep them all...before someone has a hissy fit) no doubt in my mind.

looking to find a good lake ontario charter for salmon for me and my dad and brother. looking to go in the summertime but just wanted to know ahead of time. any help?

thanks

I have been out with several different outfitters mainly on corporate trips with clients.

The best I have found for a trip with lots of fish and professional service is Ryan Hare with "we pound em fishing". I would recommend him very highly.

I'll second Curryale's recommendation. I've been out on a bunch of charters (entertaining clients) and hands-down I would recommend Ryan of We Pound 'Em. Not only has Ryan become a personal friend of mine, he and his crew are very professional and most importantly they are passionate about what they do so an amazing day is almost a given. Last trip out my clients had the time of their lives with the highlight being a fish that was in the top ten of the week in the Great Ontario Salmon Derby.

I know who's boat I'd be on!

http://www.bayofquintewalleyefishing.com/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_iPpDKm96fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, there are some real boilers in that video... heck, Lloyd's belly makes FnS's look small!

OP, Lloyd's awesome and I am sure you would enjoy a day out with him!

HH

I'll second Curryale's recommendation. I've been out on a bunch of charters (entertaining clients) and hands-down I would recommend Ryan of We Pound 'Em. Not only has Ryan become a personal friend of mine, he and his crew are very professional and most importantly they are passionate about what they do so an amazing day is almost a given. Last trip out my clients had the time of their lives with the highlight being a fish that was in the top ten of the week in the Great Ontario Salmon Derby.

X3, class act and catches fish! Looking to book with him myself at the end of June

Edited by kenzy31

X3, class act and catches fish! Looking to book with him myself at the end of June

have had the distinct pleasure of Being Aboard Ryan Hare's old boat-targeting Salmon and young Shane out of Oakville

Lots of good Captains on LO

Personally---We Pound-Em is my go to guy if we are not navigating our own boat

Have a good weekend All

Cheers

Paul

I have been out with several different outfitters mainly on corporate trips with clients.

The best I have found for a trip with lots of fish and professional service is Ryan Hare with "we pound em fishing". I would recommend him very highly.

I Agree with this as well !! Ryans a great guide and works hard out there , already booked wih him again this season

Wow! Thanks everyone for the great referrals :) really looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. Looks like it's going to be an amazing summer with some really big fish :)

Just getting ready to rig out the new ride, 3250 pursuit. Heres a shot from when I picked her up end of last season.

tightlines

Ryan Hare

boat.jpg

Check Out the Ontario Sportfishing Guides Association website OSGA

www.ontariofishcharters.ca

All the members are Proffesional Charter Operators with the proper training and safety standards to provide you with a successful and safe day on the water.

There are many outfits on Lake Ontario as well as all the other Big lakes and regions of the province.

GL

looking to find a good lake ontario charter for salmon for me and my dad and brother. looking to go in the summertime but just wanted to know ahead of time. any help?

thanks