Good mornin Sunshine

lew

Me and the pooch often head to Ashbridges Bay in Toronto before sunrise just because it's such a beautiful place to be, specially in the early morning before most of the city wakes up. I took my camera this morning and got a couple pictures of the sun as it peeked over the horizon.

I never could understand why folks want to sleep late in the mornings.

Cnv1966.jpg

Cnv1968.jpg

The city seems so far away too when it's seen from the Bay.

Cnv1971.jpg

Nuthin special, but it's a nice way to start the day ;)

Beauty shots Lew. I have a heck of a time getting up early (unless its for fishing). I hope to be able to do it more often once I'm retired and enjoy a siesta in the afternoon.

You are definitely right about it being the best part of the day.

I agree lew i was down by the water at 6.00am this morning. I love that time of day, air allways smells so fresh crisp and clean.......Great pictures thanx for shareing. ;)

Edited by nautifish

Are you kidding me.

If your driving in from the west and the sun is coming up you cant see anything. The waves crashing on the beech so loud you cant hear your radio. It smells like goose poop'',dam seagulls squaking. Opp's I've got to go and fill my cup up. It's half empty.

....I often get to see the sunrise Lew. Mind you it has to be a clear day and I'm usually on my way home form nightshift....lol

Great pics though, nothing like a morning sunrise over water unless of course it's a sunset over water. ;)

Are you kidding me.

If your driving in from the west and the sun is coming up you cant see anything. The waves crashing on the beech so loud you cant hear your radio. It smells like goose poop'',dam seagulls squaking. Opp's I've got to go and fill my cup up. It's half empty.

LMAO !!! Eddie!... Thanks I needed that! :thumbsup_anim: