Aluminom boat patch

tomO

YOU CAN WELD IT WITH A TORCH AND AN ALUMINUM ARC WELDING ROD...CLEAN THE AREA WITH A STAINLESS STEEL BRUSH FIRST. THIS CAN BE A LITTLE TRICKY... SO IF YOU NEVER WELDED WITH A TORCH, THEN MAYBE YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO WITH THE EPOXY IDEA'S...GOOD LUCK

• 3 weeks later...

Not to dredge up an old topic, but can anyone tell me where I can get sealed blind rivets in Markham/Durham area?

Been to the hardware stores Brafasco and Fastenall in Markham and Pickering areas and they don't have stainless or aluminium sealed blind rivets in stock. Anyone know where I can get them. Princess Auto?

I've just redone the floor of my 17' Springbok and love the extra space without the old beat up livewell. I am going to leave it out and patch the through hole.

Thanks

Not to dredge up an old topic, but can anyone tell me where I can get sealed blind rivets in Markham/Durham area?

Been to the hardware stores Brafasco and Fastenall in Markham and Pickering areas and they don't have stainless or aluminium sealed blind rivets in stock. Anyone know where I can get them. Princess Auto?

I've just redone the floor of my 17' Springbok and love the extra space without the old beat up livewell. I am going to leave it out and patch the through hole.

Thanks

I purchased mine through Hanson Rivet