Anyone else enjoying this weather?

limeyangler

What the hell....24C today....21C yesterday :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::dunno::dunno:

Have not been able to get out on the ice because of other commitments and dont think i will get out again at this rate!

Even when i did have time, it meant Jack would have to come....his rubber boots are only 7" high and the water on the lake is about that if not more.

Early spring was awesome cuz Jack has been getting out lots on his new 4 wheeler he got for his Bday.....great fun in the sun while we wait to get the boat out.

THE BOY IS A DEFINATELY GONNA LOVE GROWING UP IN NWO

IMG_1184-1.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1195-1.jpg

IMG_1199-2.jpg

IMG_1202-2.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1203-2.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kFdUU0K27Sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simon, been 23C over here this weekend and it's not going to be any colder this week either... giving up on ice fishing and waiting for mother nature to sink the ice on the lakes so that I can target the shoreline for trout :)

Here's to hoping :angel:

Simon, been 23C over here this weekend and it's not going to be any colder this week either... giving up on ice fishing and waiting for mother nature to sink the ice on the lakes so that I can target the shoreline for trout :)

Here's to hoping :angel:

Gonna be a while for boats here...maybe some shore opportunities soon. Its not due to go below 8C for the next week and a half....unreal....like it a lot though! Have saved ourselves a ton of pellets for the stove too :thumbsup_anim:

+20s up here too Simon, the ice seems to have lifted and is turning a very dark colour.

Awesome. Yup....ice lifting here too, should drain the water off quick. Rain and wind forcast with the hot weather should do a number on the 18" that we have out the front of the house.

Nice quad!

Thoroughly enjoyed my day! The Ottawa river was down by a good 6-7 feet so the banks were bare, exposing the stuff that is typically submerged. Found some lures, cool rocks, old railroad stuff... But no fish. Oh well... Its something special when a single long sleeve shirt is TOO warm in March!

Nice, at least something was hot in Ottawa this weekend :whistling:

Couldn't resist :P

Haha, yup, won't hijack but the weather was certainly better than something else.

As for the comment about the water levels on the Ottawa, man that's only bad news :-(

I bet the bbqs were out in full force in Ontario this weekend

What a awesome day took the dog for a walk then spent 4 hours working on the front yard it looks great now that leaves are gone from the gardens. Picked up some donations for our auction and hit the beach bass haven and eds bait great day for sure

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Haha, yup, won't hijack but the weather was certainly better than something else.

As for the comment about the water levels on the Ottawa, man that's only bad news :-(

I bet the bbqs were out in full force in Ontario this weekend

Ya, its not looking good for some of the ferries and, well everyone else for that matter.

I was thinking maybe they were just controlling it upstream to allow for the huge influx of runoff water.

Nuts.. I had to roll the runway yesterday before it got too dry. Usually a job done the first week of May or so. Really screwing up my spring schedule.. I know that for sure, I'm gonna have customers wanting their airplanes out a month or more early as well and that just isn't workable right now... :wallbash:

Nice quad!

Thoroughly enjoyed my day! The Ottawa river was down by a good 6-7 feet so the banks were bare, exposing the stuff that is typically submerged. Found some lures, cool rocks, old railroad stuff... But no fish. Oh well... Its something special when a single long sleeve shirt is TOO warm in March!

I wasnt wearing a shirt today...the weather right now is just awesome!

Better a little sunscreen than big heating bills. I was sleeveless while raking the yard today. Spring cleaning early and more time for fishing. Our lakes are still ice covered but it won't be long.

I think Simon if your little guy ever gets some fishing gear straped to his bike your gona be looking for him all the time.....lol . It was a super day here too , Skeeter and i wetted our lines from Barrie all the way up to Orilla enjoying the sun and high temps.

Skeeter and i wetted our lines from Barrie all the way up to Orilla enjoying the sun and high temps.

Where dids ya launch?

Simon,it was t,s and shorts down in the Niagara area on saturday,again today here in Barrie.

I gots to say it my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HELMET