Spring is sprung :)

lew

I saw a huge flock of a couple hundred geese heading north yesterday, the robins are in the trees, I took off my winter wheels this morning and put on the summer chrome and now the 1st flower of the season has arrived :thumbsup_anim:

Life is good... :)

002-12.jpg

Haha, took the skidoo into a lake trout lake today, and drilled holes through 24" of ice. Oh yea yesterday I drove the truck out on Nipissing to pull a buddys shack and had to drill through about 30 inches there. :) not gonna lie but I can take another 3 weeks of winter.i

+10 today the snow has gone down by atleast half. lots of slush now on the lake. supposed to be +16 on the weekend.

The only drawback is my neighbour, who spends the winter in Florida, is coming back in early April and within a day or so of her coming back we usually get a HUGE dumping of snow. (and she refuses to stay in Florida until opening weekend LOL)

The only drawback is my neighbour, who spends the winter in Florida, is coming back in early April and within a day or so of her coming back we usually get a HUGE dumping of snow. (and she refuses to stay in Florida until opening weekend LOL)

Now Now - you should be nice to Mary. She keeps us all coming back for more.