No Tax at Fishing World

Radnine

Look at the bright side guys, after the owners catch wind of this post, I'm sure those guys will be fixed right up :thumbsup_anim:

I have had similar experiences as others, but I have had good experiences too where I was asked if I needed help. At the end of the day, I find it very convenient that I only need to drive 5min away from my house to get what I need, regardless of how they treat me ;).

Look at the bright side guys, after the owners catch wind of this post, I'm sure those guys will be fixed right up :thumbsup_anim:

I have had similar experiences as others, but I have had good experiences too where I was asked if I needed help. At the end of the day, I find it very convenient that I only need to drive 5min away from my house to get what I need, regardless of how they treat me ;).

Good point even if they are :asshat:some of the time,you don't have to fish with them.All the better.

they can change their attitude all they want,it wont bring me back. ive had a good experience once or twice there,but all the other times have been poor or even rude. and having heard stories from friends and other people on here and in other places about how they act,its enough for me. somethings wrong when you have the bigger store with better selection and people drive by you and go further to a smaller and less stocked place.customer service is important,i dont need bi-polar people serving me.

I go there quite a bit they are usually ok.It's hit and miss the younger guys seem easier to talk to but i've been going for a while so i kinda know the older guys too great selection and really great ice selection.I think they see so many customers they just don't say hello and ask what your looking for anymore.Bills Bait is definitly friendlier though i go there a lot too.

I was at Fishing World for the first time today and thought it was a great shop. I was also at LeBarons, Sail and BPS. BPS had the most selection and it's more enjoyable to spend some time looking but Fishing World was the best overall store. Sail was OK and LeBarons was not that great.

That's because when they see you Roy, they see big money. :-p

HA! Nah, I think it's because I absolutely refuse to let anyone dictate how I will feel for the rest of the day. That's the ultimate put down.

I also have never had a bad experience at Fishing World. Sure, they don't trip over themselves to help you when you walk in, but I like that. If I need something, I'll come find you. My son shortened a Compre for me last year and they were great about sending it back and getting me a replacement. No issues.