SAIL no tax on fishing reel

2jack2

Update on the no tax sale, they have no tax on all fishing products, with the only exception on electonic. I dont know about Gagnon's pricing, never been in there before. Comsumer have their choice where to shop, I just past on the information.

Update on the no tax sale, they have no tax on all fishing products, with the only exception on electonic. I dont know about Gagnon's pricing, never been in there before. Comsumer have their choice where to shop, I just past on the information.

On ALL fishing products huh? May be getting myself a new rod and reel :whistling:

Hi, just FYI, just froud out SAIL will start their no tax sales on fishing reel from this Friday, March 5th to Wed, March 14.

LOL

that is great you will get 15% off and item that is 20% to 25% overpriced compared to any local shop

sounds like a great dealsarcasm.gif

Edited by skeeter99

LOL

that is great you will get 15% off and item that is 20% to 25% overpriced compared to any local shop

sounds like a great dealsarcasm.gif

kinda blanket statement don't you think? Have you ever purchased anything from there? There prices are on par with items I have seen at other shops, and cheaper in some cases. I saved over $300

on my shotgun there.

And if like some of us that live in the west end, it sure beats driving 80 clicks to Gagnon. I shop at Gagnon and took advantage of last months' 20% off, but be realistic, almost 200km

for a round trip is fiscally irresponsible, at least for me.

I'm just grateful we have options!