OFAH lottery

chessy

I have been a member of the OFAH for 20 years and I have bought my book of tickets from almost day one and I have never won a thing ! Kinda makes me wonder if my tickets are even in the draw when I send them back :dunno:

You have to figure after 20 years I would win at the very least a pen or something ! Maybe this will be my year , or maybe not !!!!!

10 tickets out of some 100,000 is pretty slim odds, even after 20 years. I'm still buying :wallbash:

Then again I've been buying lottery tickets since the very first with the $10 Olympic Lottery and the $5 books of Wintario tickets.

I buy my them as well. Best way is to think of it is as a donation to a worthy cause and if you win anything it's a bonus.

It cost them more to run the lottery than they bring in, but it sure is a great chance at a nice prizes

I buy my them as well. Best way is to think of it is as a donation to a worthy cause and if you win anything it's a bonus.

This is why I still buy them , if it was something else I would of gave up long ago !

It cost them more to run the lottery than they bring in, but it sure is a great chance at a nice prizes

Do you have any data to back that up? They claim to paid for their new building near Peterborough with lottery proceeds.

I used to buy a lot of tickets. I usually buy one each year now when I am the Sportsman Show. I have never won anything but I keep hoping.

Do you have any data to back that up? They claim to paid for their new building near Peterborough with lottery proceeds.

I used to buy a lot of tickets. I usually buy one each year now when I am the Sportsman Show. I have never won anything but I keep hoping.

i have the data .. but i do not want to turn this into my normal ofah rant... i will pm you what i have ... i just want to see who has one

Edited by chessy