Grabovski

Lip-ripper

Sens fan, ex laff fan of 20+ years, so I guess it has changed once KF, for the better I might add.

I find it sad that people bail when the going gets tough. I'm a leafs fan through thick and thin because, although it may take years when the leafs win their next cup, the biggest party of all time will be held in downtown Toronto. It may last for weeks.

I find it sad that people bail when the going gets tough. I'm a leafs fan through thick and thin because, although it may take years when the leafs win their next cup, the biggest party of all time will be held in downtown Toronto. It may last for weeks.

I find it sad when fans are critisized for talking about their team.

Good. Spring is coming, and I'll need to fertilize my lawn.

Come on Kickingfrog! You're having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I've read enough of your posts to know you're smarter than that.

MuskyMatt is that guy we all know who has to put down other people to feel good about himself. He constantly criticizes and belittles other people to draw attention to himself. If you can't rise above the crowd, knock them down to your level. His comments are limited to a few simple expressions of jest which he is forced to regurgitate over and over regardless of the thread topic. My suggestion? Skip the MuskyMatt's comments because you'll be a little dumber after reading them and hold out for the guys who make genuine constructive criticizisms which demonstate interesting points of view.

Come on Kickingfrog! You're having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I've read enough of your posts to know you're smarter than that.

MuskyMatt is that guy we all know who has to put down other people to feel good about himself. He constantly criticizes and belittles other people to draw attention to himself. If you can't rise above the crowd, knock them down to your level. His comments are limited to a few simple expressions of jest which he is forced to regurgitate over and over regardless of the thread topic. My suggestion? Skip the MuskyMatt's comments because you'll be a little dumber after reading them and hold out for the guys who make genuine constructive criticizisms which demonstate interesting points of view.

So let me get this right!

I'm supposedly of a lesser intellect because I'm not a laff fan, I don't know hockey and I regurgitate senseless comments not worthy of consideration.

Hmmmmm.....seems to me I have stated some obvious, made some opinions and have done do without getting personal to individuals.

I have also stated my respect for laff fans on sticking through all the years(and there's lots of em) of sucking.

The laff management and ownership has been a joke since the last cup, many, if not all of you have expressed this yourselves.

Bad decisions have been made for years, again, many of you have stated this as well.

Yes I'm not a laff fan, was once, but no more, as much as I respect your right to follow your team, I expect the same. The battle of Ontario has been going on for years, it isn't going to stop any time soon, so get used to it.

You can continue in your educated support of the laffs and I'll go along in my uneducated ,dumb little way of being as annoying as a laff fan at Scotia Bank Place.

You laff fans crack me up, first you were all calling for Grabs head and wanting him out.

Next you were criticizing Wilson for being out of touch and hard on the players.

Now you have a long term contract and are defending it, the new coach is labeled as a no Bull coach who is demanding on the players and you think that is good.

On top of that he doesn't hold perimeter, non contact players like Kessels in high regard.

Tell me this.

How long will it be until Carlysle alienates the team, and Kessel? And how long will Burke tolerate the coach not favoring his pet player?

You guys criticize Don Cherry for speaking out and being consistent in his views but, like a bunch of hypocrites you flip flop like a bad waffle.

Like a freeking soap opera...As the leaf turns.

Bahahahahaha

Must be fun making things up in your sens bubble...

We were definitely ALL doing ALL of those things, every one of us

Edited by Brettiop

So let me get this right!

I'm supposedly of a lesser intellect because I'm not a laff fan, I don't know hockey and I regurgitate senseless comments not worthy of consideration.

Hmmmmm.....seems to me I have stated some obvious, made some opinions and have done do without getting personal to individuals.

I have also stated my respect for laff fans on sticking through all the years(and there's lots of em) of sucking.

The laff management and ownership has been a joke since the last cup, many, if not all of you have expressed this yourselves.

Bad decisions have been made for years, again, many of you have stated this as well.

Yes I'm not a laff fan, was once, but no more, as much as I respect your right to follow your team, I expect the same. The battle of Ontario has been going on for years, it isn't going to stop any time soon, so get used to it.

You can continue in your educated support of the laffs and I'll go along in my uneducated ,dumb little way of being as annoying as a laff fan at Scotia Bank Place.

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Typical response from a laff fan. Is that an educated statement derived from knowledge? Or is it simply speculation? Or maybe it's just the way laff fans view all others who aren't laff fans.

Maybe being in your little box you call laff nation has clouded your ability to be objective!

Whatever!!

GO Sens Go

Typical response from a laff fan. Is that an educated statement derived from knowledge? Or is it simply speculation? Or maybe it's just the way laff fans view all others who aren't laff fans.

Maybe being in your little box you call laff nation has clouded your ability to be objective!

Whatever!!

GO Sens Go

Great response!! Ouch! dusted off the old dictionary on that one! You better nap, you must be exhausted. sleeping_02.gif

You laff fans crack me up, first you were all calling for Grabs head and wanting him out.

Next you were criticizing Wilson for being out of touch and hard on the players.

Now you have a long term contract and are defending it, the new coach is labeled as a no Bull coach who is demanding on the players and you think that is good.

On top of that he doesn't hold perimeter, non contact players like Kessels in high regard.

Tell me this.

How long will it be until Carlysle alienates the team, and Kessel? And how long will Burke tolerate the coach not favoring his pet player?

You guys criticize Don Cherry for speaking out and being consistent in his views but, like a bunch of hypocrites you flip flop like a bad waffle.

Like a freeking soap opera...As the leaf turns.

Bahahahahaha

Maybe so but at least we'll still have a team after McSquinty gets rid of the corporate tax breaks.

Maybe you can go see your precious Senators in Quebec City or Corpus Christi Texas after they move!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

My apologies...you and Blaque are correct.

I just got tired of it and decided to turn the tables. I'm done. Cheers.

25 days until my boating season begins! clapping.gif

No need to apologize, I'm as guilty as anyone in here, lol!