Fire Ron Wilson??

grimsbylander

Ah don't let Muskymatt get to you. He doesn't love hockey, he dislikes the Leafs. Toronto could have Christ himself out there in a blue and white robe and then he'd be saying he can only walk on water cause it's frozen.

Come on Saturday night hockey!!

Naw, not even close.His game is a bit too obvious to get to anyone.Every post the same ....just lonlely I suppose.

The change is good, let's hope he lights a fire under their asses!

I think the fact that they don't need to worry about Wilson being up there asses will do a number for the team.

Wilson would throw any of them under the bus nationaly for a small mistake and change goalies as soon as they lost a game.

Anything is better then what Wilson was doing. It is just to bad that Burke and him were friends, he would have been gone long before if they weren't.

Something has to be done back home. Wilson is dead man walking. So what are the odds of Burke offering the job to his old pal Randy Carlyle? I'll make another fearless prediction and say there will be a discussion, and probably sooner rather than later.

Saturday March 3 - Loafs fire Ron Wilson and hire Randy Carlyle.

Did I call this or what?

Bout time...

I was not a fan of Wilson behind the Leaf bench at any point.

He's a great coach when his bench is full of experience....but he simply belittles and crushes his kids.

And LOVED to pass the buck.

Good ridence IMO...

But to late for the leafs IMO as well....they have a TOUGH March schedule.

Saturday March 3 - Loafs fire Ron Wilson and hire Randy Carlyle.

Did I call this or what?

Burke hires a former associate? Will wonders never cease! That must be a mighty big crystal ball you got there Craig! :sarcasm:

Wasn't he the guy that denied the Sens a sip from the Cup?

Burke hires a former associate? Will wonders never cease! That must be a mighty big crystal ball you got there Craig! :sarcasm:

Wasn't he the guy that denied the Sens a sip from the Cup?

You know Jigger, I thought it was clear as day as soon as Carlyle got dusted by the Ducks. I'm absolutely amazed that in a thread this long, I was the first guy to throw that name out there.

Oh wait ...... I mean

I AM A HOCKEY GENIUS!!!!

Please, everyone, in any future conversations about the Loafs I ask you to kindly address me as "Vito From Woodbridge."

And yeah you may be right about Ottawa. But who hasn't denied them? They're the Buffalo Bills of hockey.

OK Craig---I'll be needin those pro line piks for tonite, thanks :thumbsup_anim:

Bushart - if it's a critical game, always pick the Loafs to choke. Unless they're playing Ottawa in the playoffs. Then bet on the Loafs to win in four straight. :whistling:

Good call Craig! Maybe Burke is a OFC fan??

Grimsbylander - these days Burke looks like more of a KFC fan!

Edited by Craig_Ritchie

Ya!!! Lets Fire Wilson!!! WOW !!!! Really??? Another knee jerk reaction in the never ending list of knee jerk reactions. Silly Leaf Fans. Unlikely to happen but I hope they go 0-Fer the rest of the way just to hear what the next magic cure is. Go Habs Go!!!!!!!

Edited by moxie

You know Jigger, I thought it was clear as day as soon as Carlyle got dusted by the Ducks. I'm absolutely amazed that in a thread this long, I was the first guy to throw that name out there.

Oh wait ...... I mean

I AM A HOCKEY GENIUS!!!!

Please, everyone, in any future conversations about the Loafs I ask you to kindly address me as "Vito From Woodbridge."

And yeah you may be right about Ottawa. But who hasn't denied them? They're the Buffalo Bills of hockey.

Bushart - if it's a critical game, always pick the Loafs to choke. Unless they're playing Ottawa in the playoffs. Then bet on the Loafs to win in four straight. :whistling:

Grimsbylander - these days Burke looks like more of a KFC fan!

Oooooo

Double slam!

Good one!

GO DON GO!!! I told yah and you guys jumped on me for calling Burke an american lover. Don is ripping up Burkie for not bringing in Canadians to play for the leafs. HAHAHA Go get himm Donnie Boy!!!

That was AWESOME!!!!!

I think he's ready to drop the gloves!!! :clapping: :clapping:

There is a reason don was one of the top 10 Canadians of all times he is 100% behind every one of us here in Canada. That was a very moving speech he gave with such passion thank you don for all you have done for Canada. Oh yeah put Burke on the side lines

That was so awesome. I wish I had it on PVR I would up it on youtube for eveyone to see. If you missed it he pretty much told burke to take the americans and shove it. No offense to our our american friends of course. There is not nearly enough patriotis, here in canada. I think I am probably the only condo dweller with a canadian flag hanging in my blancony. Would love to see more of it. Especially on the leafs. Not one GTHL Player on the leafs, and no ontario kids? Is that true? No wonder we haven't made the playoffs in so long.

I just checked his stats and this bum has 0 goals and 0 assists!!! fire the bum!!!

The way the Leafs defence has been turning the puck over it is easy to see why they are losing...can`t wait to give`em another spank on Saturday!!! :tease:

HAHAHAHA 3-1. Nice spanking.

MOANtreal is brutal.